Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 2014 Stamp of the Month - Happy Place

The March 2014 Stamp of the Month certainly puts me in a Happy Place!  When my husband and I were married, we went on a honeymoon that included a cruise around the Baltic Sea.  I had always wanted to go to St. Petersburg, and here was my opportunity.  St. Petersburg was one of the ports of call!  While there I picked up a couple of nested wooden dolls - one a beautiful white and gold set and the other a Christmas set.  They sit in my office in one of my glass cabinets for me to smile at with other wooden items I picked up in St. Petersburg:



So when I saw our Happy Place stamp set, I was thrilled.  The best part is I'm going back to St. Petersburg and will love to make use of this set for scrapping my pictures!

March 2014 Stamp of the Month



Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.  Otherwise, you can purchase this set outright for $17.95.



Inspired by this cute set, here is the card I made:


Supplies (all CTMH unless specified otherwise):
 
Paper:  Jubilee Paper Pack, Cranberry Cardstock, Indian Corn Blue Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps:  Happy Place Stamp of the Month - March 2014
Inks:  Versafine Onyx Black (non-CTMH), Indian Corn Blue
Markers:  Cranberry, Honey, Indian Corn Blue
Other:  Sparkles, Summer Celebration Accents (retired)

0 comments:

Post a Comment