Tuesday, March 20, 2018

March 2018 Stamp of the Month - Birthday Time!

When I saw the Birthday Time stamp set, I knew immediately what I would do with it.  This set of stamps have "quick and easy" written all over them!  Being a huge embossing enthusiast, I knew that would be where I would go first with this set.  Because the images and sentiments are so bold, I chose to keep the colors fairly monochromatic, using Poppy as my base color with highlights in black and white.  The Poppy striped B&T paper comes from the Stargazer Paper Packet.  In fact this card took no time to put together!  And I already have a recipient in mind.  ;)  The images would also be wonderful for scrapbooking!  What ideas do you have for this set?




Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 - that's over 70% off retail!  When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.  Otherwise, you can purchase this set outright for $17.95.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment