Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 2018 Stamp of the Month - Just Treats!


The September 2018 Stamp of the Month, Just Treats, features a multitude of very cute images and sentiments.  It is a great set to have for the upcoming holidays and seasons!

For the card I made, the "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment became the focal point, which I stamped in Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder and layered on a square piece of Silver Foil Paper.  I wanted to play off of the winter sentiment, so used our new Stencil Sheets to make a snowflake stencil using the Cricut Artbooking Collection.  I then took the stencil, placed it on a white cardbase and smeared the new Ranger Opaque Matte Texture Paste over the stencil.  After letting it dry, I finished up the card with strips of the new Sugarplum Glitter Paper and Sugarplum Cardstock, and the new Sugarplum Glitter Gems.


Here is a closeup of the card.  What do you think of the new Close To My Heart Color of the Year, Sugarplum?



Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 - that's over 70% off retail!  When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.  Otherwise, you can purchase this set outright for $18.95.

product image



0 comments:

Post a Comment