Sunday, September 9, 2018

September 2018 - Joyful Stars Blog Hop!


Thanks for joining us this month for the Joyful Stars CTMH Blog Hop!  If you came here from the talented Betty's blog, you came from the right place!

This month, I'm focusing on the maiden month of the new 2018 Holiday Expressions Idea Book!  I've used a bunch of the new products from this book, so I hope you enjoy!  For the card shown below, I made the background on our new watercolor paper.  First, I inked up a CTMH acrylic block with the new Bluebird, Carolina, and Lilac ink pads.  Next I spritzed the block with a spray pen and pressed it onto a piece of pre-cut watercolor paper.  Then after placing something heavy on the block, I let it sit for about five minutes before lifting up the block.


To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and garland from the Boutique - Scrapbooking stamp set with Charcoal ink onto the watercolored piece.  This was then placed on a piece of the new Sugarplum cardstock.  Next, I attached the Sugarplum matted piece on a card base with a piece of the new Boutique patterned paper adhered to the top of the base.  Finally, I used some simple Clear and Bitty Sparkles to finish the card to keep it simple and the focus on the watercolored area.
Now please head over to Krista's blog!  I promise you won't be disappointed!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your watercolor card. It is very beautiful and elegant! I have not tried your technique with the block yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love how you created that colorful background for the sentiment--great color choice too! Gorgeous inspirational card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, LOVE how you created your background...I totally forgot about that technique! :) THANK YOU so much for sharing it again!! A beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how your background turned out! Your color choices are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's possible that your blog may be linked from myspace?
    Many individuals, in my opinion, would enjoy your writing.
    Let me know what you discover. Your warm sentiments mean a lot to me, so thank you.
    quickbooks crack
    coreldraw graphics suite 2022 crack
    kaspersky total security crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is exceptionally written.
    I imagine the hard work you put into this, so congratulations.
    If you are looking for exceptionally developed thesis aid, you should get in touch with the experienced and qualified experts of the LiveWebTutors platform right away.
    auslogics file recovery crack
    graphpad prism crack
    wolfram alpha crack
    zend studio crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I generally like the blog and I really respect your content.
    The whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing information, genuinely good.Thanks
    hma crack
    final cut pro x crack
    gears war crack
    blackmagic fusion crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent posting. I have constantly checked this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful information, especially the last part. I care a lot about this information.
    I've been looking for this special information for a long time.
    Thanks and good luck
    cloudme crack
    songr crack
    spitfire audio labs crack
    serato dj crack
    cyberghost vpn crack
    isobuster crack
    macx video converter pro crack
    windows 8 professional crack

    ReplyDelete