Friday, January 14, 2022

There's Gnome Party Like a Gnome Party!

Did you read the title and hear the "buh dum bum" in your head?  I have seen so many play on words with gnomes, I could not resist.  The gnome craze has been so popular!  I would seriously be negligent if I did not make something with any of the Close To My Heart gnome sets.  A good friend of mine had a birthday, and since she loves gnomes, I finally took the plunge!

 

If the card looks familiar to you, you may have guessed that I took my inspiration from the Queen Cardmaker herself, Jennifer McGuire!  Thanks to her, I was able to create this card using Close To My Heart products.

I won't go into all the details of this card because I followed Jennifer's perfect instructions for the bulk of this; however, you can find her video here.  I will state that I did use the full size of 4.25" x 11" to cut the inside piece and cut a square window out at 3.75" x 5" using my paper trimmer.  I also used a retired stitched frame die cut to overlay the inside window.


To make this card, I used the following:

 

I hope you all enjoyed looking at this card as much as I enjoyed making it!  Questions?  Ask Jennifer!  Just kidding!  I will help in any way I can if you decide to make a card like this.  Thank you, Jennifer McGuire!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment