Wednesday, October 9, 2019

October 2019 - Joyful Stars Blog Hop!



Welcome to the October 2019 Joyful Stars Blog Hop!  If you came here from the talented Lori's blog, you've come to the right place!

This month I wanted to focus on "old" meets "new".  If you're anything like me, I suspect you have scraps in your craft rooms that are not the most current but are still beautiful.  Taking care of our environment is important to me, so I don't like to dispose of things that are usable if at all possible.  So when I vended at a local crop this weekend, I created a card buffet that not only used some of our latest products from CTMH, but took advantage of scraps of retired patterned paper, which I will list below each card, where applicable.

Now please head over to Betty's blog to see what beautiful creation she has in store for you this month!


 

3 comments: