Saturday, August 8, 2015

Early Release of Selected CTMH Products


Did I get your attention?  Yes, Close To My Heart has a new Cricut cartridge to add to your collection!  In fact it is available for purchase right now!!!  The new CTMH Annual Inspirations was released to consultants earlier this month at convention.  I was lucky enough to be able to attend and see the new products first hand!  Although I have many of these items in my hands and being shipped right at this moment, the publication and most products are not available yet to customers until September 1, 2015.  HOWEVER, CTMH has released a select set of items for sale early to include the exciting new CRICUT cartridge as well as a new paper pack and embellishments to complement it!  In fact I have created a two-page layout using the new Zoe Workshop on the Go® to include the Zoe assortment and Coral Shimmer Trim.  One of the layouts can be seen here.  Please click on my Instagram link to the right to see the second layout.

The following products are currently available to order from my website. You can click on each of the items to see an image depicting the item itself. Happy shopping and "Cricuting"!
  • Cricut® Artistry Collection 
  • Workshops on the Go® Zoe Scrapbooking Kit 
  • Zoe Paper Pack
  • Zoe Complements
  • Zoe Assortment
  • Coral Shimmer Trim
  • Enamel and Glitter Duos Green Triangles
  • Marker Roll-Up 
  • Accessory Roll-Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment