Thursday, August 20, 2015

TBT


I'm posting this TBT for two reasons. First, it of course represents TBT in that the picture shows my beautiful son in 2006 in the high school marching band.  The band was getting ready to march for the city Christmas parade.  I persuaded my son to hold off meeting with his friends and band mates to let me take a few pictures.  After a few faint grumbles, he consented.  What is it about a young man in uniform!

Second, this is a reminder to everyone that its never too late to start scrapbooking and documenting your memories!  I still haven't scrapbooked these photos, but I am working my way through all my old photographs.  Please visit my Instagram post linked at the right of this page.  You will see some old and some recently scrapbooked photos that were taken awhile back.  Don't know where to start?  Contact me for suggestions!

Does the task sound daunting?  You can try digital scrapbooking!  CTMH's Studio J is a fabulous option to try capturing those photos and memories.  All you need is a computer!  No purchase is necessary unless/until you decide you are happy enough with the finished pages to purchase them.  All the software is online on my website!

Happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment