Thursday, August 6, 2015

TBT

I suspect not everyone is familiar with the acronym "TBT", but many of you reading this have likely seen it.  For those of you who are not familiar, it means "Throw Back Thursday" and has become a widely used acronym and hashtag across the internet to typically show pictures, images and other items from years past.  Therefore, I thought it might be fun to do a weekly feature to include the same, whether it be old cards, layouts, photos, etc.  In fact, if you want to join in, please attach a comment with your own TBT for the week!

For this week, I wanted to do something "summery" while we're still in the middle of summer.  I found a card I had made using the long retired "Whoops A Daisy" paper pack and the "Life's a Jungle" stamp set.  As many of you recall, the paper pack was quite a boisterous one, but I truly came to love it!  I used our CTMH markers of the time to color in the parrot and used our large brads to embellish.  The design pattern came out of the Originals Card Confidence Program, which I'm happy to say is still available to purchase because I love that book so much.  If you make cards and don't own it, it is well worth the purchase!

#ctmh #tbt #cardmaking #whoopsadaisy #lifesajungle

A photo posted by Joyce Gough (@jgough7ctmh) on


0 comments:

Post a Comment