Thursday, July 28, 2016

Retirement Party and TBT!

On a hot day like today, how does one of these sound?


Come join me and my fellow consultants for a glass or two!  We are honoring the end of another era.  That's right, the end of the CTMH 2015/2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  Just like New Year's Eve, we are saying goodbye to some old friends and ringing in the beginning of 2016/2017 with some new ones!  And why not do it in style with an ice cold mimosa!

Here are the details:



In honor of saying adieu to the old and since it is TBT, I also wanted to share my latest post from my Instagram site.  For those of you who were able to attend the workshop, thank you so much for joining me that day!  We enjoyed crafting, eating, and giggling our way through the day.  You all were workhorses, too, in getting all of those projects completed!  Congratulations to you all!

A photo posted by Joyce Gough (@jgough7ctmh) on

0 comments:

Post a Comment