Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hello Foxy - June 2017 Stamp of the Month!

I'm just loving the new trend of critters to color!  The June 2017 Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy, brings some very cute, new fox critters to practice your coloring and experiment with different coloring mediums.  I chose to make a "Thank You" card using this adorable set and combined it with my favorite new paper pack, Jack.  Using alcohol markers I colored in the fox and wreath after stamping in Memento black ink.  I popped the fox and the black mat with foam tape to add some dimension.  For finishing touches, I used the Black & White Dots and the Whisper Thick Twine.  Finally, to add just a little pop, I used a white gel pen to add a few dots to the middle of the flowers.

https://joycegough.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10005&ci=8393

Take a look at all the cute images in this set!  What can you make with these?

https://joycegough.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10005&ci=8393

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 - that's over 70% off retail!  When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.  Otherwise, you can purchase this set outright for $17.95.

0 comments:

Post a Comment