Thursday, June 8, 2017

Birthday Bear

My father had a birthday recently, turning the sophisticated age of 87!  In considering a birthday card for him, it wasn't a stretch to immediately think of the Jack - Cardmaking stamp set. I knew I wanted to pair it with the Jack paper pack.  My father lives in plaid flannel, even in the summertime.  And of course covers his head many times with a wool cap. So imagine my surprise to find that the hat from one of the papers from the Jack paper pack fit nicely on the bear's head!  I simply cut it from the paper and adhered it to the bear.  I then added some liquid glass to the hat (and heart) to give it a little pop.

Here is a closeup of the bear:



And here is the full card:



This won't be the last time you'll see this cute bear or paper! 😉

0 comments:

Post a Comment