Sunday, June 4, 2017

It's a Prickly Pear Birthday!

Although I love the obvious cute stamp images inspired by the Prickly Pear paper pack, my favorite thing is that it uses my absolute favorite color - Emerald!  Pictures do not do this color justice.  If you pull out a sheet of cardstock, it positively glows a beautiful deep emerald green!  I hope it never retires.  😊

As my nephew's birthday approached, I knew I wanted to use one of the more vibrant, fun new paper packs that were in the latest Idea Book.  The Prickly Pear paper pack fit right in.  Love the colors and cacti!

https://joycegough.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9961&ci=8424

I also knew my nephew would love the cutesy llama and cactus images from the Prickly Pear - Cardmaking Stampset and Thin Cuts, despite the fact that he turned 32.

https://joycegough.closetomyheart.com/Retail/product.aspx?itemid=9976


He totally loved the card I made for him.  That was quite the compliment since he is a very talented artist!






0 comments:

Post a Comment