Thursday, June 1, 2017

Bear Hugs and Flash Sale

I admit it, I have a fondness for bear related things. I used to love the old Yogi Bear cartoons. Remember the people coming to Jellystone Park saying "Look at the bears! Look at the bears! Look at the bears!" when seeing Yogi and Booboo? In fact I have called my son "Bear" ever since he was an infant and continue to call him that to this day at 27 years old.

So when I saw the Jack - Cardmaking stamp set in the 2017 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book, I knew that would be my first purchase. I have now made a number of bear cards. Here is the first, and one that I made for my son:



I colored the bear using alcohol markers.  Using the Wood Slats Embossing Folder, I made an easy but effective background for the bear.  I also heat embossed both the sentiment and the heart to add some pop.  The White Dots were just the ticket to put the final finishes on the card.

Moving on to the Flash Sale, Close To My Heart has a 24-hour Flash Sale going on right now!  The sale is while supplies last at 30% off and includes a variety of crafting items and bundles.  Check it out here before everything is gone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment